Monday, March 14, 2011

Oliver Wood is Bringing Sexy Back!

Is it sad that every single time I hear that song, he is my first thought? I didn't think so either. Basically he is everything I want in a man. At least the way I imagine him, considering Ole J.K. didn't really develop him. When he returned in DH, I pretty much wet myself. OOOOH, I almost winky-faced...I'll just continue. So, not much has happened. I've pretty much ruled out every guy I know as a potential someone special, which I'm sure is stupid...but I just keep thinking they are all the same. Good thing is I have Black Ops, Crookshanks, HPFF, MoM music, knitting, sewing, and Netflix to occupy my mind. I'm the weirdo that watches documentaries on Netflix. It aggravates the parentals. I'm quite ready to move out, simply for the space and freedom. I'll still be close to home, so no biggie! I'm trying to figure out what I want for my graduation present though...HMMMMMM...




P.S., I have the WORST case of Senioritis. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment