Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Nearly Killed A Man The Other Day...

Day? I went to the library and picked up Rosetta Stone for French! I feel confident in my German and Spanish, so why not? :D I am picking it up rather quickly, I must say. Alex and I came home, munched, watched t.v., and fell asleep. I woke up about thirty minutes ago, ate dinner, and I'm now going back to sleep! I suppose my life is getting repetitive. OHHH, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL is tomorrow! I'm rather excited! NOW, for the soapbox I'm sure will be absolutely enthralling...I'm having a hard time accepting the ordeal with dad. I suppose I am just terrified, worried, and anxious. I am doing all I can to keep myself occupied (hence a new language), but it's still there in my mind. I guess that is how it should be, it's just making me sick (I think physically).  Sometimes I do this silly little thing where I feel like a hug would cure everything, but then I realize no one can magically fix anything of such magnitude. I am pretty sure Madame Pomfrey could fix this, but she is all busy at Hogwarts. :( I think I'm going crazy...someone call St. Mungo's!

 ^Made me LOLZ. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment