Thursday, March 10, 2011

Miracle on 34th Street!

DAD GOT A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH!!!! What happened to the cancer you may ask? Well I don't know...but I am so happy. Like none other, really! Beyond that amazing, thrilling, exciting, unbelievable news, I've got all of my scholarship stuff done, I'm set to go to college, and I haven't been to school since Monday. I got sick today in second period and went home, which would have been nice if I didn't have to work. I had to drive cars for my darling brother. Mein brudder ist sehr doof. All is well, however, because the whole daddy is healthy thing has made my life soooooooooo much better. I feel like singing and dancing and twirling batons, but I'm a bit too sick for such theatrics. I am thankful for those that were there for me, they made it so much easier. Camping is still on for next weekend...I suppose the making memories stuff will be great...but I HATE camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment