Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's the Hard Knock Life For Me.


Life...it is just one big roller-coaster filled with various events. I feel like I am literally playing the game of Life and I just landed on that 'Screw You' square. People come to me complaining about all that is wrong in their life, and I immediately begin comparing my problems to everyone elses. Which isn't healthy, considering the magnitude of my frustration with life. Sewing is fun though, and crafting...and nonsense. I guess I am filling my time with stuff to occupy my mind. I just feel as though no one really cares...which of course they do, my best friends have been absolutely amazing! Alex has literally been a life saver. I suppose it is because I don't really feel like crying about it, but I honestly need to. Game Plan= taking a shower and unleashing my emotional, female fury upon my shower head. It'll be super duper. So yeah, I've just been emotional and man hating. Man hating because I'm just worn down. I honestly feel as though every single one of them have all been the same. Great guys, just nothing NEW. I guess I'll just keep telling myself not to bother again until college, but the more they come around the harder it is. I can always just toss 'em in the friend bin. Alex, Rachel, Christi, and Bree really, really, really make things better. I guess I've been acting strange in a lot of my classes. Some kids in my fourth period actually think I'm the "quiet type" which makes me laugh incredibly hard...I guess I'll just go with it. Ah, and I happened to drink a bit too much last night so Alex had fun with it.

2 comments:

  1. So, I adore the fact that your'e writing a blog :) It makes me happy :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yay!! I'm really excited for it!

    ReplyDelete