Thursday, March 17, 2011

LUCK OF THE IRISH!

So...I'm celebrating St. Patty's Day the true Irish way ;) Only problem is that I am also currently taking an Anatomy and Physiology test and getting a smidgen sparkly eyed. I'll be fine. I'm watching Grown Ups which is an amazing movie! This week has been stressful and my wisdom teeth are all junked up and impacted and coming in horizontally instead of vertically :( I'll have to get the removed soon! I'm also very excited because there is now another female sitting at my lunch table!!!!! And she is actually nice! Makes my day. Tomorrow I have another dentist appointment after I go to a public speaker 6th and 7th. Aida is now cuddling with me which is super sweet! AGH I made an 89% and I doubt I'll take the test again.
HAPPY SPRING BREAK MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS!  :D

Looks like a leprechaun to me. A seductive one at that. Now back to reading HPFF :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! My name is Sarah and I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!! This is basically an award to help bloggers discover other blogs. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about it. You can also look at my Liebster Award post if you’d like to participate: http://tomorrow-may-rain-so.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete